So if a person claims, He has knowledge of more than 7 years in ReactJs then what kind of questions we should ask him?
We should ask ReactJs Advanced Interview Questions. And Below is the list of the Reactjs Advanced Interview questions
- What are the Disadvantages of virtual DOM ( Answer )
- What is the Difference between Controlled and uncontrolled components in ReactJs
- What is the Portal in ReactJs?
- What is the significance of keys in react js
- What are the roles of ref in reactjs
- Can we replace Error Boundary with Try Catch Block (Answer) ?
- What is the SSR and what is the Hydration in ReactJs
- Why the setState is Asynchronous in ReactJs?
- What is the preferable way to share the common logic of the React components HOC or Hooks?
- What is the difference between Shadow DOM and Virtual DOM ?
- What is the Reconciliation in ReactJs?
- What is the fiber in Reactjs and Why does it follow the 16ms rule?
- How Reactjs is able to complete the processing of Virtual DOM tree processing in O(n) instead of O(n3)?
- What are the new Features in React18
- What is the Concurrent Rendering in React 18
- What are the Lanes in React 18
- What are the differences in Stack Reconciler, Fiber Reconciler and Concurrent/Lanes Reconciler
- What is the way to share state data between the React Components without using Context API (Answer)
Programming Paradigm Questions
- What are the different programming paradigms ?
- How functional programming is better than the Object-oriented for Front End development?
- When we should follow recursion instead of looping?
- What is the Higher-Order Function?
- What is the Pure function?
- What are the side effects? And what is the example of a side effect in ReactJs ?
- What is immutability? Where it is maintained in ReactJs?
- What is the idempotent in FP?
- What is the difference between parallelism and concurrency?